Friday, May 18, 2007

Knitted Gifts

There's not too much knitting news to report. I'm slowly working my way up the body of the linen/cotton Sitcom Chic. I finished one Fleece Artist sock and am now at the heel (I accidentally typed "hell" there - coincidence?) of the second one. No pictures because it's really not that exciting.

But what is exciting is that I went to Wednesday knit night. Exciting for me, I mean, probably no more so than usual for everyone else. Suzanne was there, and she gave me these for Andra:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Too cute! Every baby deserves some Koigu.

Andra and I joined the gym on Wednesday, and so far I've done two classes. Cardiobox kicked my ass, but I fared better in Step 2. Hooray for gettin' skinny.

I leave you with a happy baby...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

...and a crazy Ainsley...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Hi Melanie - It was great to see you at knitting this week! Hope you can join us more often.

I think you're girls get cuter with every photo!!!

3:19 PM  
Blogger StarKnits said...

love the pix of your kids. they're so cute!
go presents!

10:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your kids are adorable. Your baby looks much older than I thought she was. Your socks are on the needles ....

10:59 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Love the princess outfit!

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home