Sunday, April 08, 2007

Baby baby baby

She's here!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Andra was born on April 4 - we're home from the hospital and everyone is doing well. She's a pretty big sleeper, which is fine for me! She's waking up about 3 times each night to eat, and I'm hoping that spaces out some, but she's also only 6 pounds, so she probably needs to eat more often. Or she just likes waking me up.

As far as knitting goes, I know I've done stuff since I last posted (forever ago). I finished the first of a pair of Fleece Artist socks, and started a new sock in Tofutsies - it's a weird wool/soysilk/cotton/chitin blend. Chitin is apparently ground up crabshells - weird! But it feels nice. I also started a baby romper from Dale (breaking already my moratorium on baby stuff), and another Sitcom Chic. Now we'll see if any of this gets done! I will also attempt to take pictures of these.

6 Comments:

Blogger Elinor said...

Congratulations!!! Welcome, Andra! I hope the Go Felt Yourself! fam is doing really well! Take all the help that's offered!

7:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Melanie! The girls look adorable.

8:45 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Melanie - she's absolutely BEE-YOO-TEE-FUL! And Big Sis looks so comfy holding the little one.

Congratulations!

9:20 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Good job! Ainsley looks happy and beautiful too! And check out all that knitting you are working on...put the rest of us to shame.

Tofutsies! I am on the second sock of a pair and I agree--the combo is a bit weird but it feels really lovely. Antibacterial should help--I have very stinky feet.

Thrilled to see the pictures--sounds like you feel ok too!

6:33 AM  
Blogger DustBunniesCanWait said...

Ahhh so sweet :D Great job!

6:48 AM  
Blogger Anne Margaret said...

How sweet! You rolder daughter looks so happy to have a real-life baby to hold. How nice of you to oblige!

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home