Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Blankie

Andra's Blanket of Many Colors is done...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I think I'm all log-cabined out - this is the 4th blanket I've done in maybe 6 months and it's time to take a break! But it's super-cute and you can't beat Sugar and Cream cotton for babies.

I started an argyle sweater for Andra - it will probably be done by the next time I post. Obviously I knit faster than I post...

Over the weekend there was more home improvement. My parents were in town and my dad put in a new kitchen sink and faucet (I did manage to squeeze my big self under the sink to try to help, but I wasn't much help overall. Moral support.)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I love my sink.

7 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

Now you just need to knit a sink cozy for it!

4:17 PM  
Blogger StarKnits said...

love your sink! the blanket is awesome!

9:57 PM  
Blogger Elinor said...

Wow! What a beautiful blanket! It looks great!

We're just starting to prepare for a new sink and countertops. Ugh. Home repair makes me cringe. I wish *my* dad would just come and fix it. Hehe.

10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your log cabin looks great. I don't know if I could take all that garter stitch right now myself...I started on a lace project because I'm all 'easy project-ed out'. Or something.

I miss y'all. Have a cookie for me at Panera!

11:11 PM  
Blogger Krista said...

Your Log Cabin looks so beautiful. I just frogged mine because it didn't look right. Your colors blend so well together! I must take notes.

11:24 PM  
Blogger La Cabeza Grande said...

Came over from b. Marie's and I must say you are both a prolific knitter and home improvement maven. What's the details on the sink, by the way? I like it!

1:00 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

I have to say, your Log Cabin color combo is fantastic! Did you say Sugar n Cream? Nice.

Sink cozy, indeed.

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home