Friday, February 23, 2007

Two in One Day

Two FO's in one day...

First, the Regia Crazy Colors socks (a la Bonne Marie. She finished hers before me, and her stripes match, but mine are done!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I also finished the Baby Argyle Vest...the pattern is from one of the Debbie Bliss books (I forget which one).

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The purple is Knitpicks Shine Sport, and the argyles are leftover TLC Cotton Plus. Cute!

A few people asked about our sink - it's a Pegasus composite sink from Home Depot. It's some kind of acrylic-blend material. It is niiiiiiiice.

I'm home sick today - I have a pretty nasty cold. I've been hanging out on the couch all day trying to set a record for most tissues used in a 24-hour period. Back to it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bonne Marie said...

I adore your socks!!! So fabulous - how I wish I would've made mine longer...

Hmm...

I've got a lot of yarn left over - maybe I should go for it!

BRAVA!

7:53 PM  
Blogger Stacey said...

i love the mismatched stripes!!!!! perfect for st. patricks day!!

10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your socks are bootyful. I am totally in love with the green stripes.

9:18 AM  
Blogger Elinor said...

I like that pattern. I made the tank for a friend's baby and the cardigan for my baby. Argyles on babies - they're so cute.

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home