Monday, February 05, 2007

I gotcha stuff

It's a FO-stravaganza! A FO-scapade? A FO-xibition?


First, the Pea Pod (or something) sweater from Interweave on the web for the upcoming bub...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The picture is bad - I apologize. It needs buttons, which I'll get to eventually. I did this in Paton's Grace, and it turned out pretty well. Should be a nice summer sweater for the baby in the house (until she pukes on it after about 5 minutes).

Next up, some socks! A slipped-stitch rib from Sensational Knitted Socks in Socks That Rock (Farmhouse).
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


More socks, but smaller...baby socks from leftover Cherry Tree Hill (yum!!!)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


And one Monkey sock in Claudia Handpaint.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


And a partidge in a pear tree!

Next time, completed (hopefully) socks, pictures of Ainsley's new bedroom (think purple and GIRLY) and a picture of a baby blanket.

2 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

We must have project karmic connections--I thought of making that pea pod set for Andra, the socks too (baby's first koigu!) and I have just de-hanked some yarn for Monkey.

What project are you knitting next so I can see my future????

8:55 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

All very lovely!

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home