Saturday, February 10, 2007

Switcheroo

Ainsley moved into her new room today...





I tried to get her in the pictures, but she wouldn't stand still. Go figure. We had some technical difficulty with her headboard, so that will go up tomorrow, and the space above her dresser is pretty bare, so I'll have to put something there.


I finished up the Monkey socks and I like them! They're done in Claudia Handpaint, and even though the two hanks were of the same dye lot, and both stored in the same dark closet, one of them is noticeable fainter than the other. Oh welll...I washed them and they got pretty fuzzy, which I'm not too happy about either, so we'll see how they hold up.




I also got my hands on some Regia in a crazy green hue. (Looks familiar? I saw it on Bonne Marie's blog and totally swiped the idea. Thanks Ebay!) One sock down (these knit pretty fast)...





And Arwen reads People magazine by osmosis. Even a cat has to get the goss...

3 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

I'll have to show Girlpants the paint job...I can hear it now, "I want THAAAT!"

I am on the gusset decreases for my first Monkey sock and I really love it. And for the Claudia, don't hassle about the faintness? They are fraternal twins, not machine made. No one will ever know but you.

8:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I’m in the process of doing some massive ring maintenance for the FiberArts Bloggers ring and I am contacting you because there’s a problem with your code. The code you have up is actually alright, except that the ring’s home page on the urbanspinner site is long gone. The new home page is:
http://unioncenterknits.typepad.com/fiber_arts_bloggers/
You’re welcome to either switch out just that one part of the code, or ask me for the basic default ring code instead.
Please feel free to contact me with any related questions/concerns. Once you have your code fixed up, if you want to send me a note I’d appreciate it, so I can check it out. Thanks!
Joni
joniknits@gmail.com

5:14 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Love the purple bedroom! My niece would love that, too. The socks are great, but that's disappointing about the Claudia's. I wonder if you sent her a picture and the yarn labels, if she'd make it right by ya. Can't hurt to try....

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home