Thursday, May 03, 2007

Here, froggy froggy!

After completing one sock and getting partway down the leg of another, I decided to frog the green Fleece Artist socks. They were just too big. And Fleece Artist is too nice to make socks that are too big. And I was pretty sure I would run out of yarn.

So, they're morphing into these:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'd like to get these finished so I can finish the Tofutsies socks, and THEN I can work on Sockapalooza pal socks! I think I'm going to use Cherry Tree Hill, but I'm not 100% yet.

My sock pal asked about pattern/yarn preferences...After accidentally felting a pair of socks last night, I'd prefer machine washable socks! I like bright colors and solids. As for patterns, I'd prefer something with about an 8" leg. After that, go wild!

After finishing one Sitcom Chic, I started another. This one is in the new KnitPicks CotLin in Island Coral. I really like the feel of this yarn - it looks like it will have a nice drape and really work for summer sweaters. And, it's $2.49 a ball.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cute kids pictures...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 Comments:

Blogger UniquelymeNana said...

What cute little girls you have, they're just adorable!! I have a question regarding your Snowflake Lace Socks. I take a size 9.5-10 in woman's shoe what would I need to do to make this sock so it fits my feet?

I am a first time sock person,I just finished a pair of spa socks and I am ready to make a fancy pair. Thanks for you help and give the girls a hug for me!

Lady Watkins

8:05 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

That sock is gorgeous! And so are your girls! :-) A blue AND a pink Sitcom Chic - you are so stylin'!

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home