Monday, August 22, 2005

Weekend

I had planned on doing some knitting over the weekend, but that didn't quite happen. We went up to Pennsylvania to see Chris's parents, and go to the Ravens game, and I embarked on what I thought would be a 2 hour project (networking a new computer to an old computer), which ended up being an 8 hour project, over 2 days. Somehow it always works out that way. And it didn't even end well - I still don't know what's wrong with the computer, so I'm not entirely sure I can fix it. Sigh.

But I did work on the cable and rib sock last night, and I really like it. I may have to make a pair for myself, maybe using some of the Knitpicks Essential in brown. I'm wondering how it will knit up - after knitting with Lorna's Laces, I think I'm a little spoiled.

Some progress was also made on the Ribby Shell - I do think it'll look good in the Crayon yarn, and I'm getting used to working with it. Concerning the size issues, I decided to reduce about 20 stitches, which means I'll need to adjust everything else as I go along. Caution to the wind! Adventure! Math! Gulp...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home