Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Crayon Ribby Reborn

Last night I ripped out what I had done on the Ribby shell in the Alpaca, and tried again with the Crayon yarn. It's not too bad once you get used to knitting with it, but I'll need to knit it with a 4 instead of a 6 to get gauge. Which is OK by me. It's described as a "frisee" yarn, and that's pretty true. It's hard to see the ribbing pattern right now, but I think once I get going, I think it'll come out a little more. Not a big deal, since I'm doing the plain-front version anyway. so we'll see how that goes.

I also cast on for the cable and rib socks from the latest issue of Interweave, using Lorna's Laces in "Cool." They're for my mom - hopefully she'll like them, since she's decided she'll never knit using DPN's again. PPPPPFFFFBBBBTTTT!

There's my story. No pictures, as nothing is exciting yet. I'm headed to Unraveled tonight for some SnB, since I missed last night at Panera.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Hot Tub Repairs Dearborn said...

Hi thanks foor sharing this

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home