Friday, August 12, 2005

Ballerina Wrap sweater, a duck and a piano

While waiting for my piano to be delivered yesterday, I finished this:



Dancing Shot


Just because she's cute...


The only way I could get her to pose was if she could hold the duck, stand with De-Da, and watch Miffy afterwards.


Details:
Ballerina Wrap Sweater from Adorable Knits for Tots, by Zoe Mellor. Size 2-4 years. Knit using size 3 circulars and 3 1/2 balls Endless Summer Lara yarn in Azure (stash). No changes to pattern, but as you can see, it's almost too small. I need to remember the kid is tall, and make her stuff an inch or two longer! I used snaps to secure the wrap instead of a ribbon.

My piano is here! I had it moved from my parents' house in Pittsburgh. Ainsley checks it out:


I played it a little last night - it needs to be tuned pretty badly. Of course, it's been a while since I've played, so I didn't sound great either...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, your piano looks like my piano (my old piano. Don't think it will ever make the trip from the momstead)! What kind?

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home