Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Tuesday Enablers

So I did get my hair cut. Monica took this picture last night - it doesn't really show the hair too much though.



There was stitchin and bitchin going on, as well as some FO's:






And a WIP:


As for me, I'm almost done with the second sleeve of the ballerina wrap top, and I think (crossing fingers!) I might have enough yarn.

I'm also working on a sock of my own design! It's a lace pattern, and I've reworked it about 4 times so far, trying to find the right combination of gauge and stitch pattern. I think I have it, and hope to finish the first one, so I can get my test knitters working on it. No pictures though, this one stays under wraps.

But here's a cute picture...


And a scary one...

1 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

Maisy on the shirt! Go Maisy go! I forgot to tell you that I love the haircut.

Cannot wait for the sock pattern. I am nearly done with this sock so I will be ready the pattern!

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home