Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Gull Wings and Too Much Spare Time

Another pair of socks is done! I don't have a picture readily available of both of them, but here is what it might look like if the socks were in a field of flowers...


Photoshop is fun!

I've finished the back and the left front of the ballerina wrap top - it's so cute. I'm working on the right front, and then on to the sleeves, which I think I'll do in the round. I hate finishing. I'm a slacker.

Unfortunately, I missed SnB last night because I was ill. I still am, but for some reason I'm at work. Not sure how that happened.

Late addition:

Haha, I'm so proud of myself...

Happy feet, happy feet...

3 Comments:

Blogger DustBunniesCanWait said...

So much better than just a plain old boring pic :-) They look great!

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry you're sick, but the socks look terrific!

1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those socks must be awesome cause they make you light enough to step on flowers and not crush them. I'll take three pairs!

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home