Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Pictures, bay-bee!



The cable and rib sock from the Fall Interweave Knits magazine. This is Lorna's Laces in "Cool."



My new swift! It tooks every ounce of my being NOT to unhank every hank I own last night!



Ribby shell. It's impossible to photograph stuff in the round. I almost dropped a few stitches trying to get this to sit on the table.

Last night was Stitch n Bitch, but I forgot to take some pictures. Which is too bad, because I think we had record attendance! Thanks everyone for coming out!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Melanie! I read your comment on Crazy Aunt Purl's blog. Really! If you are in L.A., definitely crash our Thursday night SnB. It's at the original Farmers Market, 3rd and Fairfax, upstairs dining area, over Kip's Toyland. We meet from 7pm - 9:30-ish, at the big round table. Parking is sometimes difficult right at the F. Market, you may want to park in the lot just north of 3rd St., enter on Fairfax. It's the lot where the Gilmore Bank is located. Hope to see you there!

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home