Monday, July 11, 2005

Socks and a Ribby (sounds kinky)

Continuing the vote...











Vote for my button!
These suck, I'll send you a good one!


  

Free polls from Pollhost.com




Have I got pictures for you! Broadripple socks, as modeled by my mom...





Ribby Cardi, modeled by moi...





Well, that's it. I've moved on the to Gull Wing socks from Socks Socks Socks in Wildfoote sock yarn from Holly Spring Homespun.

Crumpets continues - I've worked through the pattern with the beads and am now working on the poofy skirt. It's pretty! Ainsley is guaranteed to spill something on it within the first 5 minutes of wearing.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Melanie, your Ribby looks great. I can't wait to see it in person.

Also, I just noticed the little tag line you have about felt being a four letter word. Comic genius!

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two feet finished! Fabby. Fabby! And you went to Holly Spring?! I dig Holly Spring. High quality natural fibers, loads of natural light, and VERY patient staff. My crew tortured Scarlet (the dog), dumped half the water cooler on the floor and generally wreaked havoc and let loose the dogs of war. I apologized and they blew it off and said that yarn doesn't break and come back anytime. I think they know how important it is for me to have a welcome at least one yarn shop! See u tonight (hopefully)--

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home