Thursday, July 14, 2005

The white spot

Just for you Dad, socks with the white spot.



What the hell is this, you ask? Apparently it helps balance color (or something) if you first take a picture of a white spot, then take your real picture. So, my dad has all these pictures of people posing with this white card, before they had their picture taken. I think it's going to be like Stephanie's traveling sock, or the roaming gnome. I don't know that it will become quite as famous as those two, but now the whole 5 people who read my blog will know. And knowing is half the battle. Go Joe!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo yo yo! I borrowed my sister's digital camera and sent a pic of the Ribby to Bonne Marie. She wrote right back and said YAY. Soooo I may be appearing in the gallery ribby sooner than expected--only 6 months after I finished the cardie.

See you Tues--!

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home