Monday, August 06, 2007

Sock Pal Socks!

My Sock Pal Socks came in the mail today! They're from Debbi - she dyed them herself. She also sent these stitch markers:





And she sent a bunch of other stuff, all in a photo box! Thanks Debbi!


In other news, I finished the SitCom Chic cardigan, but I haven't taken a picture because it's so damn hot, I can't imagine wearing a sweater even for a picture. Sometime, I'll get to it.

We have corn!



Little tiny corns. Niblets, if you will. I guess I planted the corn too close together. But we have tons of yummy tomatoes, so that makes up for the corn failure.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I am so glad that you liked them and I am glad that Ainsley like the items I sent for her. She seemed like the Princess type. Wear them in good health.

9:51 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

They look FABULOUS!

And so do your niblets!

7:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GREAT Socks! Cutie with the corn! Congrats on even getting niblets! Grammy

6:46 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Hey you got niblets! Better than my MIL, raccoons got all of her corn!

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home