Sunday, July 29, 2007

Seriously, I'm still Alive

How do people blog every day?

While I don't have much time to blog, I don't have much time to knit either. I did finish the first Tofutsies monkey sock...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm almost done with a Sitcom Chic in Knitpicks CotLin - I was a lot closer until I realized I had mis-measured and needed to rip out. Luckily, I only had to rip out about 4 inches.

So not much knitting stuff to report, although I did order a Sockapalooza monkey bag for my sock pal - if you're out there, you're getting a pretty cool bag. Socks are ready to ship (hopfully with bag) on Thursday!

The baby is getting bigger...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And Ainsley got her hair cut! She donated her ponytail (all 10" of it) to Locks of Love. Pretty cute!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Andra is such a cutie!

WooHoo Ainsley - donating your hair to Locks of Love ... That's awesome!!!! I know mom is very proud of you and you're hair will make a beautiful wig for a sick kid somewhere.

8:46 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Those kids are so darn cute!

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The socks are done. Sending them tomorrow. Hope you like them.

6:48 PM  
Blogger Manda said...

Got my socks & bag!! :) thanks, Melanie! The socks are gorgeous. I read on your blog that you used CTH - what color was it? :) Beautiful. I've taken pics and will post soon, but I wore them allll day yesterday. lol :) thank you!! :) love the sock bag, too! :) thank yoU!

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home