Saturday, September 23, 2006

Back from the Beach

And can you believe it - a picture!



There are many others, but in them, you can see Ainsley wearing something that I can't quite show you yet! Here's a hint - check out Magknits on October 1!

The beach was fun - we had great weather and the house was great too. Much shopping at the outlets including some maternity stuff for me, clothes for Chris and Ainsley, and some shoes. Hooray for shopping!

Unfortunately, it's back to life on Monday - I guess if I want them to pay me, I actually do have to go to work. Drat to that.

Knitting, you ask? Um, no. I took the pink/purple Moderne Baby Blanket to the beach, and didn't even take it out of the bag. Knitting output is slow, let me tell you. Good night!

3 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

Yeah, the landlord/mortgage loan sharks, er, banks get upset when there's no money in the accounts. Which, unfortunately means going to work. Hopefully work isn't too stressful/tiring...

10:36 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Concentrate on NOT BARFING!

I hear the P-word and my stomach starts to churn...

6:38 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

What a cute picture! Looking forward to seeing your next pattern. Rest!

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home