Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Stitch n Bitch Tuesday

Last night was Stitch n Bitch. I haven't been for a few weeks due to travel and sickness, so it was good to see the knitterly friends again. I got down to the heel on the Pomatomus socks and then switched over to the Moderne Blue Baby Blanket. Good times were had by all, including when Suzanne put a hank of mohair on her head like hair. No picture - use your imagination. Love ya Suzanne!

Growing Pomatomus...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I also enjoyed fondling (don't snicker, if you like yarn, you do it too) some Socks That Rock. That's some good stuff. I finaly caved and bought some...Farmhouse and the ever-popular Seal Rock. Yum! I need more sock yarn like I need a hole in the head, but I guess if I have a hole in my head I can stuff it with some nice warm Socks That Rock.

3 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

Yay me! why knit it if you can wear it just like this? My own fave was "this looks like you spun a smurf."

I (heart) the STR, but still on the fence about the club. That means I should not do it, right? I love unreservedly seeing Lou's STR. And that pattern!

5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, your Pomatomus socks are coming along so nicely, I absolutely love the yarn that you chose to work with - it makes the pattern really jump out, so to say! Great! Happy knitting!

12:53 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I love the yarn you're using ... beautiful! Your garter rib socks in an earlier post are wonderful, too.

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home