Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Magknits x2

I keep forgetting to take pictures. So you'll have to imagine a purple, pink and white log cabin blanket. (Then make sure you imagine a 3 year old with it, so you don't start to wonder "What the hell is she thinking with those colors?")

So, Ainsley's log cabin blanket gets bigger. The hanging garden lace stole gets longer. The sock gets a little longer. Everything else gets no love, and therefor stays the same size.

Last night was Stitch n Bitch but I missed it because I was feeling awful. I went home and slept on the couch for a few hours and today I feel much better. Sadly, I won't see the knitterly friends for another few weeks, as next week I travel to Regina, SK for work.

But there's good news...check out Magknits in September AND October for two of my patterns! Hooray!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!
I can't wait to see your stuff in print!
That's MY girl!

3:07 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Well, I'm psyched for the next MagKnits and don't know if I can wait another few months! Congrats on being such a skilled designer!

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home