Thursday, July 13, 2006

Scared Hitless

Last night I went to a Pampered Chef party (this has nothing to do with the title of this post). I bought a bunch of stuff - I'm a sucker for neat gadgets, which is funny because I don't really cook. Although, the Pampered Chef stuff I do have, I use all the time. So I guess I can justify buying all that stuff. Yeah, that works!

I finally took a pictures of the Moderne Baby Blanket:


And I took a picture of the Hanging Garden Lace stole, although it just looks like a pile of string...


I ordered more TLC Cotton Plus for another of the same baby blanket. This one will be for a boy about to be born next month, so I need to get moving. Chances are good it will be late (the blanket, hopefully not the baby).

Tonight we have a softball game - I'm on a team at work. We are Scared Hitless. We have shirts and everything. Don't let that fool you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kaitie Tee said...

Great baby blanket! I'm thinking about making one with Knitpicks Shine Worsted, but I can't make up my mind on the colors.

4:57 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Blanket looks great -- didn't realize that it was a garter stitch pattern -- I really like that. And it looks easy enough - you just keep adding squares by picking up stitches, right?

Can't wait to see the stole blocked!

11:12 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I really like your Moderne Baby Blanket.. it is turning out quite nicely. The Dora colors are such a neat idea.

I'm working on one myself right now. I'm in block 8, and it is slow going at this point because the blocks are getting so large.

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home