Tuesday, September 12, 2006

How many times can I say this?

I'M A BAD BLOGGER!!!! But I have excuses, really. I'm in what you might call a "delicate condition" (11 weeks of it) so I've been spending the past month on the couch sleeping, not blogging. Hooray for babies, but not conducive to blogging. Work is busy - I have a vendor in town and am working longer hours. But THANK GOD I go on vacation next week! A week at the beach with plenty of grandparents to watch the kiddo is right up my alley.

Do I have pictures for you? No. Because I am a slacker. I haven't been doing much knitting lately - it puts me right to sleep. Not that I need any help. So, imagine the pink Moderne Baby Blanket, but bigger. See? It's just as good as pictures, and I made you use your imagination. It's good for you.

So. It's time for bed. Adios!

5 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

OMFG! You have a great excuse! you can skip blogging for a few years now. Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. See? its working.

I am so happy for you!

9:02 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Congratulations! There's something in the water, it seems! (Alison of the Blue Blog just announced the same thing this weekend). So cool! Hooray!

Take it easy! :-)

-Mary

11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some people with do ANYTHING to get out of blogging!

I think Ainsley's sweater may come down to her knees. I'm not sure I like Shine. (too stretchy)

See you soon!

9:52 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Congratulations!! Great news! But I'm not drinking the water anymore!

12:10 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Hey Melanie - Congrats on the news ... how exciting!!!! Hope to see you at Wednesday night knitting soon.

Take Care!
~B

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home