Saturday, July 15, 2006

www.gofeltyourself.com

I finally broke down and bought the domain www.gofeltyourself.com. So now if you want to access this page, you can use that or melanieknits.blogspot.com. Hooray!

I finished the garter rib socks - I still love the Cherry Tree Hill! Luckily I bought two hanks at Maryland, so I have another to work with. It's time now to switch back to the other Pomatomus sock, but first...


My feet.

I'm off to Canada next week for work, so there will likely be no blogging (I'm not consistent when I'm at home, why should I be when I'm away??). Enjoy the heat everyone!

5 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

Gorgeous sockage! lovely color and really nice varigation....no pooling!

And a major congrats on your new home! get felted!

7:02 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Great looking socks. Don't worry, looks like you'll get to enjoy the heat with us in Canada too! I know you were thinking it would be cooler. Ha! the weather goddess got your number. hee hee

9:33 AM  
Blogger Bonne Marie said...

GO GO GOrgeous Socks - so wel done! I have a friend in Chicago who loves the Cherry Hill too - now I just might have to go and find some in your color - YUM!

Have a great trip!

9:47 AM  
Blogger Monika said...

Love how the socks turned out. I'm knitting garter rip socks for my husband right now, but with boring blue sock yarn, so he'll wear them. ;o)

9:51 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Ahh, I'm jealous of your travels to cooler climes. Can I stowaway in your luggage? ;-)

The socks are fantastic - that yarn just sells itself, doesn't it? Lettuce Knit is now carrying a little of it, although in a thicker sport weight, I believe....

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home