Sunday, February 12, 2006

Team Frog

After making about 4" of progress on a rather lacy sock intended for a man, I started to think "You know, this sock looks HUGE." So I put it on FavoriteSpouse's foot, and of course, it was too big. Much too big.

Maybe this is why we were supposed to swatch.

So, I frogged away (is there a medal for the first frogging?) and SWATCHED. And switched patterns, because men should not necessarily wear lacy socks.

So, now I'm doing the Twin Rib from the Six-Stitch pattern section. Hopefully this one will be OK!




ARRRGGGGHHH, the pressure!

1 Comments:

Blogger DustBunniesCanWait said...

If there was a medal I'd win the gold :-) I cast on at 2:00 and first frogged at 2:30. BTW, I frogged it again an hour later. Must learn the fine art of counting.

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home