Sunday, January 15, 2006

Embossed Leaves

More socks! These are for me:



They're the embossed leaves socks from Interweave Knits Winter 2005. I used Knitpicks essential sock yarn. I messed with the pattern a little, because I don't like breaking yarn in the middle of a sock, and I don't like a pattern on the toe. But generally, it's the same.

I started the Little Leaf Lace Scarf again, but scrapped it to do the Rippling Waters Scarf from Fiddlesticks Knitting. AND, I'm halfway done with the knitting for the Wild Stripes baby blanket. Whoo hoo!

2 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

Those are GORGEOUS! I love leaf motifs unreservedly--those count!

I'm actually working another pair of jaywalkers (finally for me) and a SWEATER for me--wonders never cease! I will make much more for myself this year. Its my resolution.

7:58 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Nice job on the socks! And congrats on the wireless network - ain't it great? Make sure you set it up to be secure. If you're not not sure how, call Linksys (or whoever is the manufacturer of your wireless router), and they'll help you with it - they have great tech support.

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home