Sunday, December 18, 2005

Free to a good home

Apparently the only time I post is when I have a FO to show, which is depressing because about half the time, it doesn't fit. Case in point:



Like the sweater. About 4 sizes too big for me. ARRRRRGGGGHHHH. And again, I knew it the whole time I was knitting it. Did I stop, frog and try a smaller size? Hell no! Why would I do such a thing? Isn't it better to frantically knit, finish, and THEN try on? ISN'T IT?!?!?!

I guess not. So, on Tuesday night at SnB, this sweater (without buttons) will be free to a good home.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Awwww.... Wonder what size it really is? I'm a big girl - maybe it'll fit me! ;-)

11:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Melanie, that looks fantastic. I can't believe you are going to give it away. You could always salvage the yarn for another project...

I plan to be there tomorrow (12/20). I hope I see you there!

11:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was a moment like this that got me searching the internet for graph paper that is sizable for my gauge. Now I draw out all sweaters, and plan before knitting. Everything (one actual sweater) has fit so far!

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home