Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Fewer Excuses

We've finally become wireless! After way too much trouble and a call to tech support (the actual product tech support, not my dad), our wireless network is up and running. So, I'm sitting on my couch with my laptop and blogging away. This means I have fewer excuses for infrequent blogging, but I'm not saying that will fix the problem...

Anyway, on the knitting front. The wild stripes baby blanket is almost done. I have about 15 more rows, and then it's blocking time. I have fleece for the backing, so I'll need to sew piping to the fabric, then sew it all to the back of the blanket.

I've finished the edging of the rippling water scarf - it's pretty cool construction. You knit the edging sideways, then pick up stitches to make the long part of the scarf. Clever. So, I'm in repeat number 4 for the body.

Another pair of socks will be on the needles soon - I got Sensational Knitted Socks from Amazon, so I'll probably start something from that book. It's cool - you can take any gauge yarn, any size foot, and and pattern, and make it work! Also clever.

Time to surf the web on my wireless!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should let your author/uncle know about your state of wirelessness. I'm sure he'll be pleased.

More socks? What a surprise!

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home