Monday, November 21, 2005

I am thankful for socks

Or, I'm thankful that I'm not insane after knitting so many socks. I finished the first cable and rib sock, and am now halfway down the leg of the other one.



I tried to take a picture of the whole sock, but I must have had too many mint M&M's and the sugar hit me, because the picture came out all fuzzy. If you've never had mint M&M's, YOU MUST GO BUY SOME RIGHT NOW. THIS VERY MINUTE. RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

I'd give you some, but I only have 4 spare bags hidden in my cabinet. Which Chris found today, and he lauged at me a lot. And then he ate some of them. And then he mysteriously disappeared...

I'm pretty thankful for mint M&M's too.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

4 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

Love the sock.....mint M&MS? Sounds really good. I bet BoyWonder would love those too, he's crazy for mint!

Enjoy Thanksgiving! Ours will be crazy. I have loads of knitting and schoolwork to do. My Xmas knitting list keeps getting longer and longer!

7:53 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Hi Suzanne - they only release the mint M&M's at Christmas (and supposedly Easter, but I've never seen them in Richmond during Easter)...they are so ridiculously good. Walgreens has them 2/$5. I would recommend them to a friend.

Happy thanksgiving!

9:39 AM  
Blogger Yunwei:DD said...

Gee ure so lucky to find mint m n ms in ur country my country doesn't sell them(I think)coz i cant find them anywhere anyway ur knitting is quite good=D

8:40 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Mint M&M's! Where are my keys? Gotta go to Walgreens! ;-)

Nice socks, by the way!

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home