Sunday, February 12, 2006

The Cow Says "Knit"

Team Frog has recovered from the early setbacks! I have about 3/4" until it's heel time. Frequent fitings tell me it might actually fit.

The sock poses with the Chick-Fil-A cow:


Extreme close up, sans cow:


Part of the problem, I've discovered, is that my husband has feet like a chicken (my mom asked if that means he has 3 toes). He has very wide feet and skinny legs, so I've needed to go down a needle size for the leg, and up one for the foot. Good thing I like him.

As I am gainfully employed, knitting time will be reduced to lunchtime and evenings (after SmallChild goes to sleep). We really should get (paid) vacation for this, you know...

2 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

I'm on team frog! I have frogged so much in the last month I have at least a 6-month paid membership.

Have not frogged the kids jacket yet--its going ok so far. I worked on the back last night and I am up to the armhole shaping. Great to work on baby knits!

8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! That's my son's feet you are talking about! :-)

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home