Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Mobile blogging

I'm writing this post from the Richmond airport, where I'm waiting for a severly delayed plane up to Canada. Well, eventually I'll get to Canada - it'll take me two stops to get there. I had planned on visiting a yarn store (or two!) in Regina, SK today, but looks like that won't happen due to the later arrival. Sigh...

I'm almost done with the first of the gull wing socks, and I've run out of yarn on the ChicKnits eyelet cardi. I knew I would run out - I was using yarn from another (smaller) project. So I need to order some more from knitpicks. In the meantime, I started on the Rowan Grace cardigan - I love this sweater! I hope it turns out well. I'll need more yarn on that one as well, since I orginally bought enough yarn for a short sleeved version, and now it's time for long sleeves. So, I'll make a big yarn order all at once.

No picture of knitting, but I'll distract you with a picture from halloween:

1 Comments:

Blogger DustBunniesCanWait said...

Awww ... I bet she got quite the haul from trick-or-treating with such a cute outfit :-)

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home