Saturday, September 03, 2005

What a Week

The whole world has gone to hell. You all know the story, so go give some freakin' money, you know you have some. And if it's available, don't forget to have your company match it!

LA was OK. I tried to go to the LA SnB, but I was foiled by the sheer number of people in that blasted city. I got all the way into the Farmer's Market and drove around for literally a half hour, before driving right back out. No where to park. Too many people. ARRRRRGGGGGHHHH. So I found the nearest Chili's and had some citrus fire chicken and shrimp fajitas.

I did go to Disneyland though, with my aunt and uncle. Here's some pics.




Some knitting was done on the trip, but more ripping. First, I dropped one of my size 3 bamboo needles next to my seat on the airplane, and damned if I was going to stick my hand down there. Plus, the beautiful Lorna's Laces was pooling in a very undesirable way, so rip I did. Again. I cast on instead for a regular old sock, using my trusty size 2 metal DPN's. No pooling, and for added fun, I decided to put two 4x4 cables running down the sides. Me likey.

So there you have it. The good news is, in one week, I'M ON VACATION!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

That parking thing--terrible! You should have teleported in. They have gnomes that do that now right?

I hear your pain about knitting. Every project I have touched has turned to sh$te. I have ripped this super-simple shawl 3 TIMES and have reknit the arm for the green sweater 4 times. I am cursed.

6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home