Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Things are getting done!

Miles and miles of stockinette has created the sleeves and body of the Goldfish sweater. There is no good way to photograph a sweater knit in the round that is still on needles:



I'm a little worried that it might be too short - Julie is tall. But she'll be here this weekend(!), so hopefully I can have it off the needles for her to try on.

Ribby is going well - the fronts are done, and I've moved to the sleeves. I decided I don't like doing or wearing ribs, so I'm doing a plain panel sleeve in a smaller needle. Again, hopefully it fits. Here's a picture:



Ainsley's birthday is this weekend! The kiddo will be 2. She will also have a birthday shirt:



Family members are saying "Hmmmm, that looks familiar." Yes, it's practially the same thing I made for her last year. If you know me, you also know I'm not terribly creative. Go with what you know.

But she will be cute, and really, that's what counts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home