Monday, May 16, 2005

Family is away = knitting time for me

You can do a lot of knitting when your husband and child are in another state. Chris and Ainsley went to visit relatives in PA while I stayed at home. I DID do things other than knit - cleaned the house, went to the gym (where I think I about tore my bicep in half - it hurts a lot right now), got Ainsley's birthday present, went to the bank and the grocery store, and went out to dinner.

And of course, in between all of these things, I knit. No pictures (yet) to prove it, but...

I finished the back of Ribby. I started on the left front and am about 1/3 done with that.

I continued on the goldfish sweater. This pattern is done in the round which I love, and I'm a little less than halfway to the arm. Whoo hoo!

I also watched a lot of TV. Knitting and TV are perfect enablers.

Some Ainsley for you:




Hopefully pics soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

She looks gorgeous as always--glad the snag in Golfish is over and it is closer to done. Everyone hates to frog but sometimes it is for the best. What is the knitpicks crayon going to become? See you Tues--

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home