Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Baaaaaaaa

Like many other bloggers, I made the trek to Maryland Sheep and Wool on Saturday. But not by myself - Amy and Suzanne went too!





We saw a bunch of the other bloggers ("Bloggers in the Wild"):


Maggi




Steph with the famous sock.




We parked far away.




But what did I buy? Not as much as Theresa, but I indulged a little...





Angora from Fairy Hare - Kimmet Croft Fibers




Roving from Fire Song and a drop spindle - yes, they're sucking me in...let's see how bad I can make roving look...


There was almost too much to take in - it was lots of fun. I definitely want to check out the Fall Fiber Festival of Virginia, which is much closer to home.

Rip it, Rip it Good


I had to take out the Goldfish sweater. There was no way it would fit a human being. So, I searched through all my patterns and FINALLY found one that will work. Sigh. However, I had just read a page in the bookbookbook about NOT continuing a project when you know it's doomed, so I took that as a sign. And rip I did.

However, I started the XBack Tank (twice, because apparently gauge swatches are for wussies) and the Ribby. Too many projects! I'm running out of needles at this point.


Despite all the Hoopla, we'll be Stitching and Bitching tonight at Panera!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm on the internets! Reflected blog fame! And you got a picture of the sock! Soooo fabulous. VA Fiber festival is a must--I'll go too. And I will drag the kids; its not far and they look like they will have enough fun stuff to do. Plus, I do not think they have ever had a funnel cake--I know, I know, I am a terrible mother.

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home