Friday, April 29, 2005

All this for only $1.89

I've been sitting on a partially-used gift certificate to KnitPicks for a while now, and I finally decided to use it! I got:








For the Crumpets dress, which I may make into a top ala Knit and Tonic.





Which will become the Ribby Shell. Not sure how this will work with the funny way this knits up, but who knows, it could be cool, and the color is great.





This is fairly obvious - this is a sock.




I spent $1.89 more than my gift certificate, and I firmly believe all this will be worth every damn penny.

So my knitting list gets longer, and my finished list...stays...the same...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the sox and the pattern Love Knitpikc, tho it will take me maybe 3 months to knit thru today's purchases. And now that we have met the harlot in person....I feel nearly famous!

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home