Thursday, April 14, 2005

Gigi is done! This was a very easy project - knit in the round using KnitPicks Merino DK in Storm and Vanilla. It took about 3 weeks of interrupted knitting. I made no changes to the pattern, but would probably add about an inch to the length in the future.

I also think it would be great in a cotton with short sleeves for the summer!

The headless shot:


Hmmmm, I seem to be a moron. I can't get the picture to reduce and NOT have those funny squiggly lines all over the sweater. For a better pic, click HERE.

I'm going to try to get a natural light picture after work today, to show the color. It's a very dark blue, much darker than in this shot.

Upcoming Projects

I ordered yarn for the Goldfish Sweater that I'm making for my friend Julie. I decided to go with Patons Grace from Yarn and Thread by Lisa. I'm going to use the T3 pattern from Knitty and double-stitch the fish when it's done. The yarn should be here next Tuesday.

So, what do I do in the meantime? I'm almost done with the Little Leaf Lace Scarf, so that will be winging its way to Lisa and Jacob for the Red Scarf Project.

And then, because I was on a roll from ordering the Patons yarn, I also ordered Reynolds Saucy yarn in Sage and Steel for the Ribby Cardi. Whew!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gigi is AWESOME. Looks terrific!!!

8:57 AM  
Blogger DustBunniesCanWait said...

Beautiful job! Love your Gigi :-)

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home