Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Sitcom...Socks?

Here's a (very bad) picture of the CotLin Sitcom Chic cardigan...it's really coral, but it sure looks pink here.




I also just finished my Monkey socks made with Tofutsies...





Imagine that, I finished something, took a picture, AND posted it on the SAME DAY!!!!

No kid pictures today - Andra had shots today at the doctor so she's not feeling very photogenic right now. And Ainsley's asleep. Thinking about it though, maybe this is the best time to take her picture, because it's about the only time she sits still!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Beautiful!

8:11 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

I thought I was the only mum that had wiggly kids....they are never still. Wiggleopolis!

5:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need a white card!
Grandpa

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home