Monday, November 19, 2007

More finished stuff

I've decided that if I only post once a month, I have more to show for it. More bang for the buck, and stuff like that.

I finished a Melanie original snowflake sock...


And a bolero for Ainsley...



AND some socks for Ainsley...


(Oh, I'm not done yet) AND a short sleeved sweater for Andra (that doesn't actually fit very well)...



Whoo hoo! And I've been putting more stuff in Ravelry (although I find that I put stuff on here, and then put it on Ravelry...I guess I need to figure out a balance between the two). Three cheers for Ravelry!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Love the snowflake socks in blue -- gives them a whole different look. And the girls items are all adorable.

10:49 PM  
Blogger Knitting in Pink said...

That's a gorgeous sock!

9:12 AM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Holy craplets! that is some finishing! Ainsley looks amazing in the bolero-I will have to show it to girlpants and try to bribe her into wanting one....!

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home