Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I win!

The award for worst blogger. Ever.

Moving on.

We went on vacation! We spent the week at Rehoboth Beach and had a great time. I don't have many pictures, but you can imagine.

I do have kid pics, including some that portray knitted items.








See? Knitting stuff.

I also got my invitation to Ravelry but I haven't had time to do anything except sign in. Hopefully soon I'll have time to play with it. If not, maybe I can do some during the...

Richmond Knitters Retreat Beach Weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!

October 12 we're heading to Virginia Beach. Whoo hoo!!!

Chances are, you will not hear from me before then. That's called "setting expectations."

3 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

Welcome to the world of once a month blogging! Ive been here for ages....

9:57 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Cute kids and cute knitted things! Have fun on your retreat!

12:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally beat you. I went over two months without posting! And seven months without posting any pictures or finished objects!

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home