Sunday, October 21, 2007

In which I acutally finish something

The Dale romper is done! And just in time, as I don't think it'll fit for too much longer...




I finished at our beach retreat, but just put the buttons on and got outside during good sunlight to take a picture. Hooray!

I'm still plugging away on a pair of socks, and I started a quick, short-sleeved stashbuster sweater for the baby. It's like I'm knitting for free.

Yesterday we went to the Chesterfield Berry Farm...







See you next month!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Adorable romper! The baby is cuter every time I see her! (Big sister, too.) :-)

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is acutally actually a word?

Kidding....
The romper is really cute, as is the model. Loved the pix of the trip to the farm.

-pk

8:02 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

It fits! Must have been roomier than you thought. Girlpants said it was good; it was PINK!

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home