Thursday, June 22, 2006

I like Pomatomus, you like Pomatomus

Check out the Pomatomus sock...



While it looks complicated, the pattern is actually very easy to follow without even looking at the chart. You can just look at the row before and figure out what the next row should be. I have another 10 rows to go, and then it's heel time.

Not much other knitting news. I'm still working a few rows at a time on the Hanging Garden Lace stole, but since it's lace, it doesn't photograph well pre-blocking.

I pulled a muscle in my neck/back, so I'm not feeling all that great (sob sob).

On a better note, it's Laurie's birthday, so go over and wish her a happy 3-5!

2 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

It looks like it's coming along beautifully!

10:50 AM  
Blogger StarKnits said...

the pattern is sooo easy. and very stretchy! you're socks are nice!

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home