Wednesday, June 28, 2006

One Pomatomus Down!

I finished the first Pomatomus sock yesterday.



Now I've switched back to the second garter rib sock in yummy Cherry Tree Hill. If I switch back and forth between socks, I don't suffer (as much) from the dreaded second sock syndrome.

I ordered some cotton/acrylic yarn yesterday for a new blanket for Ainsley. I'm going to do another log cabin blanket a la Mason-Dixon Knitting. Her old blanket has held up really well, but it's a little small for her now. They still take naps at school, so a bigger blanket is in order. She requested Dora's favorite colors - pink and purple.

Dance class starts tonight - stay tuned for a cute picture of a crazy dancing kid.

2 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

That looks REALLY REALLY GOOD!

Its varied just enough to have interest...like real scales! Fabby!

8:59 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Looks gorgeous! I love seeing this pattern knitted up in all kinds of different yarns. It is inspiring me to try it sometime, perhaps with the Lorna's Laces I recently acquired....

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home