Wednesday, May 31, 2006

She's a Drama Queen



The birthday weekend is over, and it's back to work. Ainsley had a great birthday, with little drama (despite what the shirt says). The party went pretty well (despite me forgetting a few things and having to send Chris back to the house) and everyone seemed to have a good time. I didn't take any pictures, but I'm sure I'll be getting a few soon from family.

In knitting news, I've been working mostly on my super secret design project, so I don't have much to show you. The Hanging Garden Lace stole has gotten a little longer...




Close up of unblocked lace...



And I have a picture of the log cabin blanket - Suzanne said I need to provide weekly updates (I think she doesn't believe I'll actually finish it). So here's the first...



Debbie Stoller has issued the call for patterns for her next book, so I've been challenged by my knitterly friends to submit something. The deadline is June 19, which will be cutting it close. We'll see!

Finally, I leave you with this.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Wow, I'm impressed all over the place with you and your mad knitting skillz (I've stolen Suzanne's phrase and made it my own). A design in MagKnits! Log Cabin blanket! Lace Stole! Design for a new SnB book! You rock! :-)

9:06 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Oh, and that picture of Ainsley is adorable!

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home