Thursday, June 15, 2006

Zee Bubbles

Three posts in one week! It's a record!

I've been working on my design project for Debbie Stoller's new book, and I thought I was good to go, and then I tried it on the model, and...there was ripping involved. Luckily it's the difference of only an inch, so I should finish it up tonight, and hopefully have enough yarn!

I haven't shown you the Ruffles scarf for a while, so here you go...the cats really enjoyed having it hung up in the window, just out of their reach.



Our neighbor took these pictures in her backyard - she should be a pro (the photographer, not the model)





4 Comments:

Blogger ~Kristie said...

Those photos are BEAUTIFUL!! Even better than the ones you had done at Portrait Innoventions. You should pay your neighbor to take all of your family photos - and then send her to my house!

9:26 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

awww, what a cutie pie!

9:41 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Oh! I love the photos of the little miss - those are truly priceless!!!

10:49 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

WOW! Those a brilliant!

The B&W with the floating bubbles around her is lovely. You have Father's Day gifts now!

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home