Thursday, May 25, 2006

0 to 3 in, well, 3 years

Ainsley is 3! Or, she will be on Sunday. She has cupcakes today at school for her birthday (another kid already got Friday), so she gets to wear her birthday shirt. This year's shirt was pretty easy - 1 iron-on flower and an iron-on transfer and we're done! I think we have a tradition in the birthday shirts...




Festivity today will be continued with the arrival of family today and tomorrow, and a party with our neighborhood kids at Huguenot Park. Surely pictures will follow. Ainsley is getting a Dora bike from us this year. Last year we got her a tricycle, which she has not once ridden. Why we think she'll ride a bike is beyond me. But if she would ride a bike, it would most definitely be a Dora bike.

I am still knitting, but working on a design project that I can't show you yet. I'm making some slow progress on the Hanging Garden Lace stole, but lace is not good for photographing. I did start a log cabin blanket with the mounds of wool I bought at Sheep and Wool, but I forgot to take a picture. I'll shoot for next time. (Get it, shoot a picture? Shoot for next time? I'm here all week.)

But for now, I'm going to lunch.

3 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

I love the t-shirt traditon! and hugenot park is a total fave with my crew. We go nearly once a week.

1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unlike Suzanne, I only get there about once a year :-)

I agree, the shirt is cute and the kid is even cuter. Her Mom's not bad either.

Happy Birthday Beans!
Love, Grandma

7:15 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Happy Birthday, Ainsley!

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home