Monday, June 12, 2006

How Not to Blog

I am the worst blogger ever. It’s been 12 days since my last post. Embarrassing.

What is also embarrassing is that I have really no new pictures for you. I started a new sock using some Cherry Tree Hill that I got at Sheep and Wool. I’m past the gusset now, so just use your imagination. That yarn, by the way, is TASTY. As much as I like the price point of some other sock yarns, NOTHING compares to this stuff. MMMMM GOOD.

Last weekend I went out to Holly Spring Homespun for Wendy’s book signing. Amazingly, I came out with only the book…


I finished up my design project, and it’s on its way to the fine folks at Knitty for consideration. Keep your fingers crossed!

Oh, and the kid is cute.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Welcome back! You were missed. I hate all the design mystery - I want to see it NOW, doggone it!

;-)

Can't wait for the new MagKnits! Prepare for your hit count to go way up!

And I agree - kid is darn cute!

3:38 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

It been even longer since my post....I think im now in lets see how long I can go mode.

Great to talk at Holly Spring--though when I snuck off to the bathroom you snuck home. I'll give you a digital goodbye now.....(wave)

Crestwood's annual picnic is tomorrow so I'll not be at Panera. Maybe B&N this week....its been ages since I KIPed.

6:27 PM  
Blogger DustBunniesCanWait said...

The kid's always cute :-)

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home