Thursday, April 27, 2006

Arwen is confused

Which is not unusual, but she seems pretty concerned by the sock. It’s probably the pooling – it’s got me concerned too. The pooling around the leg wasn’t so bad, but the pooling around the foot is pretty bad.



Why couldn't the whole thing look like the toe?



I did the first sleeve of Ainsley’s sweater last night and joined it to the body (I love no-seam sweaters), so the second sleeve will be tonight. I’m getting tired of knitting with the Crayon because it sends to snag. But it’s soft, and a nice bright color, so I can’t complain too much.

I also started the Ruffles scarf from Scarf Style in Paton’s Grace. The picture is pretty dark – it’s more of a cornflower blue. I’m not sure if I’m doing it right, and if I am, this could take forever…



Ainsley’s hand continues to heal – thanks for all the sympathetic comments. We went in for debriding this morning, and it looks like she only has one more time. She got to read a Dora book and she got a sticker, so all was well.

4 Comments:

Blogger StarKnits said...

that's really a pretty sock! i kinda like the way it pools! it makes it look like it almost should be striped like that!

2:51 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Hey Melanie,

I think I sent you an email, but will also comment here -- are you going to MS&W? If so, and you need a ride or a place to stay, holler!

Also, if you know who the owner of the SnB Yahoo group and could tell me, I'd really appreciate it. Apparently I'm "banned" and I'm hoping that's a mistake.

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely photo. I just love cats.

3:03 PM  
Blogger Simar Kohli said...

Hey!
Just chanced upon your blog...
Great going!
Cheers!

5:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home