Friday, October 14, 2005

Vegas Baby - Part II

I'm back! Good trip, and this time I played tourist and took some pictures:


MGM Grand


Excalibur


Bellagio


Fountains at Bellagio


Paris


I did some knitting on the plane and got halfway through another Gull Wing sock. Last weekend I finished the Adrienne V sweater and blocked it, but I still don't have pictures of it. It looks good, but I need to find a flesh-colored bodysuit to wear under it, since the lace is see-through. And it's itchy.

I also lengthened the ChicKnits Gigi sweater I did some time ago. Productive weekend!

I'll work on pictures this weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Woo! Vegas! Elvis!

I'm not the only one getting use out of the trendy scarf pattern (and it turned out to be just great for the crazy yarn, good job!)--a new SnBer started it in fluffy pink last Tues. :)

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home