Wednesday, March 08, 2006

FO - Part Deux

As promised - socks!


These are from Sensational Knitted Socks, and were done using KnitPicks Sock Garden in Zinnia.

Questions from the readers (I have readers! Whoo hoo!)

Suzanne and JennyRaye asked about the knitpicks stash enhancement below...it contains 6 balls of Shine in Orchid for a baby sweater (that's probably way too much, now that I think about it), 2 skeins of Sock Garden in Stargazer Lily, 2 balls of Palette in Pool, and 3 hanks of Shimmer in Stained Glass. All that for $40, and free shipping.

Shameless picture of the cat, because she's right here, and I don't have to get up...


Arwen says, "In honor of the Oscars, I will show you my pensive pose. Someone should hire me and I'd win an Oscar, no prob."

If you don't already, check out Mason Dixon Knitting because they are cool. I left two comments, and within a few hours got a real email in response to both of them. Ann and Kay are pretty rocking!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

I love Mason-Dixon Knitting, but am way behind on reading them. I stopped reading most of the "famous" bloggers right around Christmas time and haven't caught back up! I may get their book though -- Clara at Knitter's Review liked it.

8:13 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Oh, and thanks so much for 'splainin' the knitpicks yarn -- I'm going to knit my first socks in the near future and was hunting around for the perfect yarn, and now I found it, thanks to your link! (Shimmer, in Turquoise Splendor, thankyouverymuch)!

8:20 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

And of course, time for the second prong o'the question....

What projects are they destined to be? I got the SHWEATER for Girlpower, socks and lace, but WHICH projects?

Didn't I tell you that Ann and Kay are cool? They literally always write back--and fast! Sometimes its PARAGRAPHS.

Anyone up for their book signing at Knit Happens in April? Problem is, its on a Wednesday....aarrrgghh! maybe they will come to Richmond.

7:55 AM  
Blogger Bonne Marie said...

I loove love lurv your orange socks - you are on a SUper SOck Adventure!

I just go that SenSocks Book and am dying to try out every livin' pattern in there :) A friend in our knitting group lent it to me and I just went bonkers over all the scaled patterns.

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home