Saturday, February 18, 2006

1 and 1/4

...of the first pair! Eeek! I finished the first sock on Friday (during an all-hands meeting - I wonder if our VP appreciates handknits?)

The sock on its owner, while watching speed skating...


Close up of the sock...



I'm halfway down the leg of the second sock, and THEN I have to do the kid socks! Luckily, they're only toddler socks, so they should go quickly. AND, as luck has it, I'm taking half of this week off work! I bought a ton of paint today for 3 rooms, so I'll be working on that, and knitting like crazy to finish!

3 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

SLACKER! CHEATER! Taking time off work....gallons of paint.....who are you kidding? What a transparent cover for your nefarious actions!

7:54 AM  
Blogger Jenny Raye said...

Hey, I followed the link from SockTeam USA here--I didn't know you are in Richmond--I'm about 30 miles east of you!

Your sock is great!

I'm almost done with mine--should finish this afternoon. I may cast on another pair if I do finish today.

12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would recognize that hairy leg anywhere!

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home